Перейти до змісту
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Файна Україна

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

I used the iPhone 17 for a year, but the Pixel 11 won me over for 5 key reasons

Рекомендовані відповіді

Опубліковано

I used the iPhone 17 for almost a year, so when Google launched the Pixel 11, I was curious to see how the two compared in everyday use. Of course, iOS and Android are still very different experiences, but the phones themselves have more in common than you might expect. They’re both compact, premium, and incredibly easy to live with.

After using the Pixel 11 as my primary phone for over a month, though, I found quite a few things I actually preferred about the Pixel. So, if you’re deciding between the two, here are five reasons I’d pick the Pixel 11 over the iPhone 17.

Для публікації повідомлень створіть обліковий запис або авторизуйтесь

Акаунт

Навігація

Пошук

Пошук

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.