Перейти до змісту
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Файна Україна

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

LeBron James Signs With Philadelphia 76ers As “Last Decision”: “I Am So Excited To Energize A New Fan Base”

Рекомендовані відповіді

Опубліковано
LeBron James is not done with the NBA and is headed to Philadelphia, signing with the 76ers. In a series of social media posts, the former Los Angeles Lakers star explained his decision to stay in the league. “I thought I was done when the season ended. I wasn’t ready to announce it, and I […]

Переглянути повний текст

Для публікації повідомлень створіть обліковий запис або авторизуйтесь

Акаунт

Навігація

Пошук

Пошук

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.