Перейти до змісту
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Файна Україна

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

I’ve used Feedly for a decade, but these 2 minimal Android apps finally replaced it

Рекомендовані відповіді

Опубліковано

Almost every morning plays out the same in my home. Eggs for breakfast, and then a pour-over coffee that goes straight into the insulated Fellow Carter mug so I can stretch the flavors out for eternity. And while doing that, I read.

It used to be all over the place. I called it multi-pronged research. News websites, Threads, YouTube, Mastodon, Google News—you name it. But I soon got tired of all the noise. The incessant scrolling, jumping through sources, avoiding pop-up ads. The coffee was done, but I was none the wiser. So yet again, I went back to RSS, just as I’ve done for over a decade now.

Для публікації повідомлень створіть обліковий запис або авторизуйтесь

Акаунт

Навігація

Пошук

Пошук

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.