Перейти до змісту
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Файна Україна

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Using the Pixel 11 Pro for a week confirmed my biggest fear about Pixel’s future

Рекомендовані відповіді

Опубліковано

It was a little over a week ago that I got to spend a couple of hours with all the new Google Pixel 11 phones, and I came away with pretty mixed feelings. I thought Google made some smart hardware decisions, but features like HiLight, Camera Looks, and Magic Capture left me feeling either confused or downright disappointed.

However, there’s only so much you can judge using four different phones in just two hours. I received my Pixel 11 Pro review unit shortly after that initial hands-on session, and it’s been my daily Android phone ever since. I’ve been using the Pixel 11 Pro basically nonstop for the past seven days, and I’d be lying if I said I hadn’t enjoyed my time with it. In fact, I’d wager to say I probably love it.

Для публікації повідомлень створіть обліковий запис або авторизуйтесь

Акаунт

Навігація

Пошук

Пошук

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.