Перейти до змісту
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Файна Україна

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Derek CHISORA: “I’m not going to fight him—take your damn money and get lost.”

📅 09.09.2026 21:45⏱ 1 хв читання
Ciko Перегляди: 17 Відповіді: 0
Derek CHISORA: “I’m not going to fight him—take your damn money and get lost.”

British super heavyweight Derek Chisora, who may have one more fight left in his career, admitted that he doesn’t want to face Moses Itauma.

“Nobody’s getting any better. I’m not going to step into the ring against Moses, am I? Definitely not against Moses. To hell with it, keep your money, Frank—I don’t need it,” Chisora said.

Chisora last stepped into the ring in April, when he lost to Deontay Wilder by unanimous decision. Before that, he fought in February 2025—when he defeated Otto Wallin.

Itouma recently fought his first world title bout against Filip Hrgovic. The Briton won every round, but in the ninth he visibly tired and ultimately lost by TKO to his more experienced opponent.

Відповідей поки що немає.
Гість
Напишіть відповідь...

Акаунт

Навігація

Пошук

Пошук

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.