The U.S. has put an end to the trilogy between Usyk and Fury

Well-known American journalist and insider Dan Rafael reacted sharply to Tyson Fury’s statements regarding a possible third fight with Oleksandr Usyk.
“I watched the video of Tyson Fury. He’s talking complete nonsense! He says he wants to step into the ring against Oleksandr Usyk for a third time, but at the same time has no intention of fighting Anthony Joshua. As if he could just walk away from a deal that’s already been signed.
As far as I know, this is clearly stipulated in the contract. To be honest, I haven’t seen the document myself, so if anyone has it, feel free to send it to me. As I understand it, the fight is supposed to take place by the end of this year.
So Fury can’t just go ahead and have another fight. That’s not going to happen. He’s just trying to get attention and rack up more views on Instagram. Actually, Tyson’s been doing this for about ten years now.
He can’t just back out of the fight with Joshua. At least that’s what the people on his team say. Just listen to the interview with Spencer Brown, who also talked about this.
So first, they need to resolve the issue with Joshua. If Tyson is ready to have this fight in New York and agree to the proposed new terms—that’s his choice.
“If he’s happy with everything, that’s great—I’ll be happy for him. But that doesn’t mean Anthony Joshua, Matchroom Boxing, or Eddie Hearn have to agree to those terms,” the journalist concluded.
Відповіді