Перейти до змісту
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Файна Україна

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Antonelli and Norris's Luck—or Lack Thereof. Comments from the F1 drivers after the race

📅 13.09.2026 16:50⏱ 2 хв читання
Ciko Перегляди: 17 Відповіді: 0
Antonelli and Norris's Luck—or Lack Thereof. Comments from the F1 drivers after the race

The Formula 1 race in Spain was won by Mercedes driver Andrea Kimi Antonelli, who finished ahead of Max Verstappen and Lando Norris.

Norris had been leading the race, but a virtual safety car got in his way—a fact that Antonelli also acknowledged.

Andrea Kimi Antonelli (Mercedes)

It was a tough race. It’s nice to win, but the victory doesn’t feel like a huge triumph because Lando probably deserved to win more. Aside from that, we had good pace.

We need to keep working toward our goal. I don’t want to talk about the championship.

Max Verstappen (Red Bull)

An excellent result, considering our pace. Lando was unlucky with the safety car, but second place is a great result. It’s hard to pass on this track, so I kept Norris behind me.

232314.png

Lando Norris (McLaren)

I had no luck with the safety car. By the time it was announced, I’d already made my pit stop. There was nothing I could do about it, but congratulations to Antonelli and Verstappen. We deserved the win, but that’s racing—these things happen.

We’ll try to win next time. I think there will be more wins before the end of the season.

Відповідей поки що немає.
Гість
Напишіть відповідь...

Акаунт

Навігація

Пошук

Пошук

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.