Перейти до змісту
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Файна Україна

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Maksym HRYSHCHUK: “I’ve decided I want to continue my career in the U.S.”

📅 13.09.2026 16:42⏱ 3 хв читання
Ciko Перегляди: 20 Відповіді: 0
Maksym HRYSHCHUK: “I’ve decided I want to continue my career in the U.S.”

Maksym Hryshchuk, a forward on Ukraine’s youth national team, spoke about his move from “Niko-Basket” to the University of Southern Indiana, which competes in the NCAA.

– Maksym, you’re already in the U.S. What are your first impressions of this new stage in your career?

– My first impressions are interesting; a lot of things are different from what we’re used to here. Even after just a few practices with the team, I can see that this is a great place to grow and develop as a player.

– How long did you hesitate before making this decision? What was the main factor that convinced you to move to the U.S.?

– I thought about it quite a bit. I weighed all the pros and cons and decided that I wanted to continue my career in the States. One of the reasons was that there’s strong competition here, and that really motivates me to improve and become better.

– What goals have you set for yourself in the NCAA?

– First of all, I want to become the best version of myself and learn something new. And, of course, my goal is to play consistently well to help the team win and finish as high as possible in the conference.

– What will be your biggest challenge in this new phase?

– I think it’s the different level of basketball. Almost everyone here is very athletic and physically fit. But that’s also a plus: it’ll make playing much more interesting—every game and every practice will be like a mini-challenge.

– How do you feel about the fact that just a few years ago you were playing in the Premier League, and now you’re starting a new chapter in the U.S.?

– Everyone has to start somewhere. I’m really glad I chose this path. It was an incredible experience that helped me become a better player, so that in just a few years I could reach this level.

– What have the last two years at “Niko-Basket” given you?

– The wonderful people around me! My teammates, coaches, and fans—they all motivated me to train and work toward my goal every day. I’m truly grateful to them for that. Over these two seasons, I’ve had a lot of positive experiences and gained a wealth of experience in every aspect. I’ve learned a lot—not just about basketball—and I’ve grown both as a person and as a player. In my opinion, “Niko-Basket” is currently the best place for young players to develop.

Відповідей поки що немає.
Гість
Напишіть відповідь...

Акаунт

Навігація

Пошук

Пошук

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.